Hey you, would you like to learn how to screenprint your own prints and posters in a fun and exciting environment? Well I have just the thing!
2 Day Screenprinting Workshop – 15/16th June 2013
The 2 day course is held by myself and fellow print artist Cameron Steward, and covers the entire process of getting your design ready for print, preparing and creating screens, and screenprinting prints and posters; specific topics to be covered will be:
- Designing work using graphics software or by hand
- Making your design ‘screenprint friendly’-understanding the pros and cons of the medium
- Registration tips and tricks
- Using such techniques as trapping and overprinting
- Screenprinting accurately and at speed
- Paper types and weights
The course takes place at the West Yorkshop Print Workshop, in Mirfield (easy to get to from Leeds, Huddersfield, Bradford, Wakefield, etc.).
We’ve had some great feedback from previous course attendees so it is as educational and it is fun.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR PLACE! And please spread the word!
*Cue inspiring process video*